Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Changes!

Yes, changes! Making some changes to this blog. I'm straying away from coupons and store deals. Instead I want to focus on personal finance and budgets. I want to post more about our current debt struggles and track our progress. We welcomed our first (and only!) child this summer and shortly after it seems like every day there's a new medical bill in the mailbox. And worse, the hospital calling every morning and harassing us for payment in full.

I'll go into the medical bill drama in future entries. Right now I'm still working on getting things organized. Oh and trying to sleep when I can. :) So yes, stay tuned. I may also be relocating this blog to my own domain, but only if I can find affordable hosting. The rates sure have gone up since I last had my domain hosted.

No comments: