Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello! Where to begin? Well I'm still out of the deals loop, but hope to change that very soon. I am pleased to announce that my son was born July 26th 2010 via emergency c-section. Despite some issues during pregnancy, he came out extremely healthy and I am recovering alright as well.





I'm getting the itch again, to get back into coupons and savings. This is due to receiving all our medical bills in the mail last week. We definitely need to come up with a budget and stick to us, or we'll have some major debt looming over our heads for awhile. :( (Our insurance screwed us over.)

I need to work out some sort of routine for ourselves. I went back to work after only 3 weeks of maternity leave. Crazy, right? Unfortunately I didn't get any maternity leave pay, so I didn't have much of a choice. Oh, and I was losing my mind and needed to get out of the house. Having a baby is HARD. Anyway, hope to be back into the swing of things soon!!

No comments: