Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wow, over a month since I updated! I didn't go out in November at all. I was sick for about three weeks with a nasty cold. When I get sick, I'm out of it for weeks. Shopping was the last thing I wanted to do, nevermind trying to put together scenarios!

All better now though. All of my ECBs were expiring December 4th, so I ran to CVS to try to use them up. I wanted to roll them, but figured I wouldn't get any good deals so the plan was to just get things I needed. To my surprise, rolling them was quite easy!



$2.50 - Febreeze Air Effects
$2.50 - Febreeze Air Effects
$4.99 - Extreme Energy Drinks
$8.99 - Complete Multi-Purpose Solution

Subtotal: $18.98

- $3.00 CVS Coupon ($3/$15)

New Subtotal: $15.98

Used: $5.00 ECB & $5.00 ECB & $5.00 ECB

Paid OOP: $0.98 + tax

Received: $4.99 ECB (energy), $8.99 ECB (solution), $10.00 ECB (survey)

I forgot I had taken a survey last month through the CVS panel, so that was a nice surprise!

I did one more transaction to use up the last of my expiring ECBs...



$2.50 - Febreeze Air Effects
$2.50 - Febreeze Air Effects
$8.99 - Complete Multi-Purpose Solution
$8.99 - Zantac (not pictured)

Subtotal: $22.98

- $3.00 CVS Coupon ($3/$15)
- $5.00 Zantac Coupon
- $1.00 Febreeze Coupon
- $1.00 Febreeze Coupon

New Subtotal: $12.98

Used: $9.99 ECB

Paid OOP: $2.99 + tax

Received: $5.00 (febreeze), $8.99 (solution), $2.00 (zantac)

This OOP was much higher than normal. My husband checked out with this order and I was busy chatting with the store manager and didn't notice. Otherwise I would have found the gift card I have (and also forgot to use on my purchase). Either way, I still did decently for going in without a plan!

Today we had a few errands to run and I remembered that I had three Bath & Body Works coupons, two of which were expiring. So here are the transactions we did there...



$10.00 - Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap x 3
$6.00 - 2 in 1 Lip Stain & Gloss

Subtotal: $16.00

- $6.00 B&BW Coupon (free lip item up to $12 with any purchase)

New Subtotal: $10.00 + tax

I absolutely love these soaps! Sadly the store didn't have any scents I wanted (white tea & ginger or brown sugar & fig)!! I left with freshwater cucumber, cherry blossom and warm vanilla sugar. The gloss is cherry. Next up...



$10.50 - Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel
$1.50 - Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Gel

Subtotal: $12.00

- $10.50 B&BW Coupon (free item up to $13 with any purchase)

New Subtotal: $1.50 + tax

Can't beat that! I received that coupon card in the mail. :) What a bargain. The $1.50 soaps were the cheapest in the store. The sample sizes that I prefer are now $3.50 and up, what a rip! And they no longer have bars of soap, grrr. One more...



$12.00 - Lip Color & Scrub (Coconut Truffle/Brown Sugar Scrub)
$1.50 - Sweat Pea Hand Gel

Subtotal: $13.50

- $12.00 B&BW Coupon (free lip item up to $12 with any purchase)

New Subtotal: $1.50 + tax

Woot. So, yay for all of that. I should have more updates this week, we'll see. About to check out my drug store fliers now. :) Have a good week!

No comments: