Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wow it's been awhile since I've updated. And no, I haven't had any deals to report until now! A bit sad. CVS was out of everything I needed for several weeks and I was not allowed a raincheck. I have to call corporate tomorrow about missing ECB, so I'll be sure to complain about the raincheck problem as well.

I have been receiving a ton of freebies in the mail! I'll put the mail bag updates at the end of this post. :) For now, here's two orders I did at CVS tonight before even more of my ECBs expired, grrr.



$9.99 - Nova Max Diabetes Meter
$10.00 - Ice Breakers Gum x 10 @ $1.00/ea.

Subtotal: $19.99

- $3.00 CVS Coupon ($3/$15)
- $1.00 Ice Breakers Coupon
- $1.00 Ice Breakers Coupon
- $1.00 Ice Breakers Coupon
- $1.00 Ice Breakers Coupon
- $1.00 Ice Breakers Coupon

New Subtotal: $11.99

Used: $10.00 ECB & $1.00 ECB

Paid OOP: $0.99 + tax (gift card)

Received: $9.99 ECB (meter), $5.00 ECB (gum)



$10.00 - Pampers Diapers Sz. 3
$10.00 - Pampers Diapers Sz. 3
$12.00 - Olay Body Wash x 2 @ $6.00/ea.
$3.49 - Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste

Subtotal: $35.49

- $3.00 CVS Coupon ($3/$15)
- $10.00 Pampers Coupon
- $10.00 Pampers Coupon
- $1.00 Crest Coupon
- $2.00 Olay Coupon
- $2.00 Olay Coupon

New Subtotal: $7.49

Used: $4.98 ECB & $2.00 ECB

Paid OOP: $0.51 + tax (gift card)

Received: $5.00 ECB (pampers), $5.00 ECB (olay)

Should have received $3.49 ECB for the Crest, but it did not print. I double checked the ad and the item and I did purchase the correct one. Arg. How annoying. I also forgot to return the razors I purchased that week that rang up incorrectly and also did not print ECBs. CVS has become increasingly annoying.

Alright, here's a list of things I've received in the mail!

Free Coca-cola 20oz - 3 (mycokerewards)
Free Powerade 32oz - 2 (mycokerewards)

Luvs $5.00 Off Coupon
Starbucks 2 Free Drinks
Free Windex Product up to $3.50
Colgate sent me an envelope stuffed with various coupons, all under $1.00.
Dole sent me a pineapple recipe book and several coupons, plus a free one.
Stride sent a free pack of gum.
Voila!sent a Free product coupon + various cents off coupons.
Kotex sent two $1.50 off any product coupons.
Bumble Bee sent 2 free product coupons and 2 cents off coupons.
Pepperidge Farm sent 2 free product coupons, 2 cents off coupons and recipe book.
Del Monte sent a variety of 50 cent off coupons.
Ragu sent me a bunch of coupons for products OTHER than Ragu and then only a single 50 cent off Ragu coupon, lol.
Oscar Mayer free product coupon
Avery sent me a huge envelope with an entire box of address labels! WOO.

Pinecone Research - $9.00
SUV Market Research - $350.00
Bzz Agent - Truck campaign crap.

Rite Aid - $10.00 Gift Card for the buy $30 P&G deal - which I didn't do, but something I bought for $5 apparently qualified me for it, woohoo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll trade you the Luvs coupon for iams coupons :)