Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mail bag: $3.99 rebate check for the Tums mail-in offer from a few months ago. :)

Today I took a Rite Aid trip to use up the rest of my B1G1F coupons I had for the Vive shampoo! The one I went by yesterday was completely sold out. Thankfully the third store had a full shelf!



Vive Hydra Gloss Shampoo - $4.99/ea. x 8
Crest w/Scope Toothpaste - $3.19

Subtotal: $43.11

- $4.99 Rite Aid B1G1F Vive Sale
- $4.99 Rite Aid B1G1F Vive Sale
- $4.99 Rite Aid B1G1F Vive Sale
- $4.99 Rite Aid B1G1F Vive Sale
- $4.99 Vive B1G1F Coupon
- $4.99 Vive B1G1F Coupon
- $4.99 Vive B1G1F Coupon
- $4.99 Vive B1G1F Coupon
- $0.75 Crest Coupon

New Subtotal: $2.44

And I'll receive $3.19 back for the Crest SCR! Only six bottles of shampoo are pictured. I clipped one of my mothers coupons for her a few weeks back when CVS had the B1G1F sale, but were sold out. I'm happy that I was finally able to use the coupons! Shampoo sells great at yard sales!

Also, a new bit for the blog! Bzz Agent! I've been a member for a couple of years, but I always found it weird and confusing. After discussing it further with a friend I mine, I went ahead and joined one of their reports. It ended up being for Max Factor make-up products. Look what I received in the mail today!!



Max Factor blush/powder, mascara, lip colors and a brush. Plus a stack of coupons. All I have to do is "test" the products, write a report on them and "bzz", which basically means to share my opinions with others. I highly recommend signing up! They offer all sorts of products during their studies too.

No comments: