Thursday, July 31, 2008

After a very stressful day, the awesome husband took me to Rite Aid and CVS to do some deals. :) CVS did not go very well at all. The cashier would not accept my Lifesavers B1G1F coupons on top of their B1G1F sale, even though a CVS down the street did and it's been approved by corporate. I tried to explain it, but he didn't understand, so I just voided the order and left. He was very nice though, so I didn't make a big deal. I'll just hit up the CVS next to my work tomorrow morning. Here's what I picked up at Rite Aid...



Garnier Fructis Curls Shampoo - $2.99
Garnier Fructis Melting Masque - $2.99
Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash - $5.00/ea. x 3

Subtotal: $20.98

- $1.00 Garnier Fructis Shampoo Coupon
- $1.00 Garnier Fructis Styler Coupon
- $0.75 Crest Pro-Health Coupon
- $0.75 Crest Pro-Health Coupon
- $0.75 Crest Pro-Health Coupon

New Subtotal: $16.73

Once I submit my receipt I'll receive a Single Check Rebate for $15.98! $10.00 for the mouthwash, $2.99 for the shampoo and $2.99 for the melting masque. So that entire order only cost $0.75 out of pocket! Woot. Did a small second order...



Garnier Fructis Curls Shampoo - $2.99
Garnier Fructis Melting Masque - $2.99

Subtotal: $5.98

- $1.00 Garnier Fructis Shampoo Coupon
- $1.00 Garnier Fructis Styler Coupon

New Subtotal: $3.98

And I'll receive a Single Check Rebate for $5.98! Which made this order a $2.00 profit. :) I'm not a fan of paying more out of pocket and getting a check later, but I'm definitely enjoying Rite Aids SCR program and my check always arrives!

No comments: