Tuesday, June 24, 2008

After work yesterday I ran home to sort some coupons and prepare for a trip to Publix. I wanted to get in a little grocery shopping for the week.

I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but I brought my total of $77.29 to $30.99. Definitely wasn't a terrible deal, but I wish I could have done better. Unfortunately I was so hungry by the time I got home, that I rushed to put things away in order to start my dinner. Therefore, no pictures. :(

Off the top of my head, I bought the following...

Kids Cuisine - 10
Barber Brocolli/Cheese Chicken - 1
Frozen Brocolli Florets - 1
Hunts Ketchup - 2
Huge Can of Pear Halves - 1
Huge Cane of Mandarine Oranges - 1
Dole Pineapple Chunks - 1
Ocean Spray Cran-Grape Juice - 1
Apple Juice - 1
Bread - 1
Lettuce - 1
Cucumbers - 2
Wishbone Salad Dressing - 1
Croutons - 1
Fajita Kit - 1

There is more, but I can't remember it! I used a $5 off $35 Publix coupon and several manufacturer coupons. After I ate dinner, I was craving something sweet. I baked a chocolate cake and made my own frosting - a delicious buttercream. Yum! :) Still no stimulus check!!!

No comments: