Monday, May 12, 2008

I sent my first email to a company, praising one of their products. I tried the 'Fantastik' cleaner for the first time and was very impressed. Cleaned wonderfully and didn't have that 'chemical stench' to it, which is very important to me. I was reading on a forum about how companies love to hear customers input, positive or negative. I figured I'd shoot an email to the company. To my surprise I received a response...

How thoughtful of you to tell us how much you enjoyed trying one of our fantastik® products. I'm happy to hear this product left your kitchen and bathroom looking sparkling clean. It's delightful to receive such wonderful feedback and we will happily share your comments with the appropriate people in our company.

To thank you for getting in touch with us, we're sending you a complimentary coupon for a fantastik® product of your choice. Enjoy!


Looks like it pays to praise (or complain?, but I haven't taken that route)!! :) I sent the husband to my office to work for me today. Surgery recovery is going a little slower than expected. I'm hoping to get out to CVS tonight though. And hopefully back to work tomorrow.

No comments: