Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I read on a few forums that sending compliments or complaints directly to companies is a good way to get coupons. I decided to give it a shot and sent off a few compliments and one suggestion.

Within the past week I have received the following coupons in the mail...

Sara Lee - Free Bread Product
Sara Lee - Free Dessert Product
Sara Lee - $1.00 Off Deli Meat
Sara Lee - $0.55 Off Bread Product
Sara Lee - $0.55 Off Dessert product

Fantastik - Free Product Up To $3.50

Arm & Hammer Cat Litter - Free Product Up To $13.99!!

Kleenex - Free Product Up To $2.99 (2 Coupons)

The emails have definitely paid off! If you're happy with a certain product, I highly recommended visiting the company website and sending off an email letting them know! I received these coupons within days of sending the emails too!

No comments: