Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Free Custom Holiday Cards!

We've never been big on sending out Christmas cards. I try, but usually never get around to it. I hate buying a stack of typical holiday cards and signing our names. It seems too impersonal. Our friends with families always had the cute greeting cards with their pictures on it. I didn't care to be on a card, nor did my husband...buuuttt....

This year is different. We have a little one! Of course we want to get Santa pictures and send out cards with his pictures. I've been planning this for a couple of months now. We didn't send out birth announcements, because the costs were too high per card. I was afraid it would be the same problem for Christmas cards. I didn't want to just stuff a picture or two inside a card. I wanted something cute and customized!

Well, there's a fantastic deal at Shutterfly.com! You can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, you can sign up here. I've purchased prints through Shutterfly before and my order was processed and delivered quickly and the quality was fantastic. I'd only looked at their basic 4x6 and 5x7 prints, not the fancy customized products.

I was browsing their Christmas card selection and fell in love with this style. I think that is what we're going to use to show off our son on some Christmas cards!

That's not all I want. A fantastic gift for family members would be a custom wall calendar! I'm considering these for my parents. You can even personalize special dates, such as birthdays, with pictures. CUTE!

And this one I am definitely going to get done sometime in the near future, canvas wall art. My husband and I have been wanting custom artwork for our living room. What better than a giant picture of our new addition! :) Expect new photos of my son soon, he's growing like a weed!!

Our son at 3 1/2 months old!


Just before rolling over!

No comments: