Monday, September 29, 2008

I managed to get two double-edition Sunday papers and sort the coupons, write out deals and go shopping. All on a Sunday! I usually don't do my errands until the end of the week. I should start doing everything on Sunday. That way I can at least get deal items before they run out. Although I didn't get out of the house until 3pm.

First stop, CVS. I grouped the items wrong in two pictures, so the transaction details may not match the picture. I was too lazy to redo them. :)



$9.99 - Fusion Razor
$0.99 - Dawn Soap (Hand Renewal)

Subtotal: $10.98

- $2.00 CVS Coupon ($2/$10)
- $4.00 Fusion Coupon
- $1.00 Dawn Coupon

New Subtotal: $3.98

Used: $3.00 ECB

Paid OOP: $0.98 + tax (gift card)

Received: $5.00 ECB (fusion razor)

The candy is that picture was actually in this 2nd transaction....



$1.00 - Goobers
$1.00 - Raisinets
$2.97 - Dawn Soap @ $0.99/ea. x 3
$5.49 - Cover Girl Clean Make-Up

Subtotal: $10.46

- $2.00 CVS Coupon ($2/$10)
- $1.00 Dawn Coupon

New Subtotal: $7.46

Used: $5.00 ECB & $2.00 ECB

Paid OOP: $0.46 + tax (gift card)

Received: $5.79 ECB (cover girl)

Yes, I received $5.79 for the $5.49 Cover Girl product, lol. I tried to use the Cover Girl B1G1F coupon that is in the October P&G insert, but the register wouldn't accept it and the cashier wouldn't push it through. Even though the coupon says ANY. :( Oh well. I'm still bitter for being out two free products. I hope there's another deal this month for those coupons. Last CVS transaction...



$9.99 - Fusion Razor
$5.49 - Cover Girl Clean Make-Up
$0.99 - Dawn Soap

Subtotal: $16.47

- $3.00 CVS Coupon ($3/$15)
- $4.00 Fusion Coupon
- $1.00 Dawn Coupon

New Subtotal: $8.47

Used: $7.00 ECB

Paid OOP: $1.47 + tax (gift card)

Received: $5.00 ECB (fusion razor), $5.79 ECB (cover girl)

I reluctantly went to Rite Aid. After all the bs I went through with them over their false advertising and unprofessional handeling of the Cover Girl B1G1F sale/situation, I didn't plan on going back. But....errr free stuff is free stuff!! So a lot of what I went in for, the shelves were empty: always liners, canned dog food, whiskas cat food pouch, etc - all gone. Also, Rite Aid didn't have their signs up on ANY of their sale items for this week. This drives me nuts. Thankfully everything rang up correctly unlike the last time I was there (CG...)...



$9.00 - Fusion Razor
$2.69 - Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste
$1.98 - Kotex Liners @ $0.99/ea. x 2

Subtotal: $13.67

- $4.00 Fusion Coupon
- $0.75 Crest Coupon
- $1.00 Kotex Coupon
- $1.00 Kotex Coupon

New Subtotal: $6.92

Paid OOP: $6.92 + tax

Will Receive Rebates: $5.00 (fusion razor) & $2.69 (crest)



$9.00 - Fusion Razor
$2.69 - Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste

Subtotal: $11.69

- $4.00 Fusion Coupon
- $0.75 Crest Coupon

New Subtotal: $6.94

Paid OOP: $6.94 + tax

Will Receive Rebates: $5.00 (fusion razor) & $2.69 (crest)

My stockpile is a bit outrageous at the moment. I need to have a yard sale, but I don't know when. The husband has new hours and no open Saturdays. :( I'll figure something out. If not this month, we'll hold out until next spring. Here's just the lower half of my shelf...



Completely stuffed. I have things piling up on the floor now. I'll be relocating everything to another room this weekend. Right now I have my entire stockpile in the guest bedroom. It's a bit cluttered!

I'm also working on an interesting project right now. I'll post the details/outcome of it shortly. I want to get enough 'data' before publishing the results. And of course it is coupon/freebie related!

No comments: