Monday, August 11, 2008

This was from a trip to CVS on Friday to use up the rest of my Pert and Cover Girl coupons. Unfortunately it didn't go as well as planned and somehow I managed to only get six bottles of foundation when I know I had eight and used four b1g1f coupons, arg.



Pert Shampoo/Condition - $3.69/ea. x 2
Cover Girl Foundation - $8.99/ea. x 6
Dawn Dish Soap - $0.88/ea. x 2

Subtotal: $63.08

- $3.69 CVS Pert B1G1F
- $8.99 CVS Cover Girl B1G1F
- $8.99 CVS Cover Girl B1G1F
- $8.99 CVS Cover Girl B1G1F
- $8.99 Cover Girl B1G1F Coupon
- $8.99 Cover Girl B1G1F Coupon
- $8.99 Cover Girl B1G1F Coupon
- $2.00 Pert Coupon
- $0.50 Dawn Coupon
- $0.50 Dawn Coupon

New Subtotal: $2.49

Here's where I lost my mind and for some unknown reason I didn't use my $2 off $10 CVS coupon OR ECBs! I paid cash! I have no idea what I was thinking. The cashier also wouldn't let me use two Pert coupons, only one. She was a bit of a stickler and I felt lucky just to have her put the B1G1F coupons through. Oy! That's the most I've spent out of pocket in a long time.

On Saturday the husband took me to the Lego store for my birthday (August 13th!). I can't get over how insanely expensive Legos are! But I'm a Lego lover!! We spent the weekend building things. I left the Lego store with this amazing set...it was $49.99 - which is on the cheaper side of Legos - wow. It was well worth it. I spent just over two hours putting it together and have so many ideas. I always build houses, wish I was an architect!!



I'm lucky to have a husband that enjoys toys just as much as I do. :)

No comments: