Friday, May 2, 2008

I definitely made my rounds today. It's my last day of running errands before surgery, so I had to nab the deals that expire tomorrow. Or that have coupons expiring tomorrow.

First stop was CVS right after work.



Colgate 360 Toothbrush - 2 @ $3.99 each - had 2 $1.00 off coupons
Aquafresh Toothpaste - 3 @ $2.99 each - had 3 $1.00 off coupons
Propel Water (not pictured) 1 @ $1.59

Used a $3 off $15 CVS coupon
Used $9.98 ECBs

Total OOP: $0.82
ECBs Earned: $16.95

WOO! And that's not even the best trip. Continue on...

The husband picked up two copies of the All You magazine for me. Those magazines have a ton of coupons! Each magazine had a coupon for a FREE Adidas deodorant. That's an ECB deal at CVS, money make! I clipped and sorted and we made our way to the CVS next to our neighborhood.



12oz Soft Soap Spa Body Wash - 1 @ $4.99 - had 1 $0.75 off coupon
Adidas Deodorant - 3 @ $4.99 each - had 2 FREE coupons
Glade Car Freshener Thingy - 1 @ $3.99 - had 1 $2.00 off coupon

Used $4 off $20 CVS coupon
Used $7.22 ECBs

Total OOP: $0.89
ECBs Earned: $19.96

I also have a mail in rebate for the Glade Car Freshener thingy. But that still isn't the best deal of the day. :) I made a separate purchase at the same CVS...



Bic Soleil Razor - 1 @ $5.99 - had $2.00 off coupon
Vive Pro Shampoo/Conditioner - 4 @ $4.99 - were B1G1F - had 3 $1.00 off coupons
Orapik Dental Travel Kit - 1 @ $2.79

Used $3 off $15 CVS coupon
Used $7.99 ECBs

Total OOP: $0.10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ECBs Earned: $5.79

I spent more ECBs than earned, but in the end, it's still a good deal for me! I have a mail in rebate on the bic soleil razor too! By the way, I do NOT recommend those Bic razors. Wow. I tried one the other night and it tore my legs up. :(

Okay, next stop Rite Aid...



Trash Bags - 2 @ $5.39 each - but they are B1G1F
Glade Car Freshener Thingy - 1 @ $3.99 - had $2.00 off coupon

Total OOP: $8.04

That's the most I spent all day. :P I have 2 mail in rebates for the Glade thingy.

Last stop, Walgreens.



They didn't have what I was looking for, so this is my "not a deal" picture.

Diet Coke - $1.59 (!!!)
Snicker Ice Cream Bar - $1.49

Total OOP: $3.14 - Pfft.

That was utter fail, but I'll enjoy my snickers and diet coke while I'm laying around doing nothing. The husband works all day tomorrow, so I'll be on couch-rest instead of bed-rest since he won't be there to SERVE me. ;) I had so much I wanted to do this weekend around the house and now I can't!

No comments: