Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yikes! Over a month since I've posted. Unfortunately I encountered some serious computer problems recently - had to completely wipe out five computers and reinstall windows - and lost all my files/pictures/programs. :( I had lots of deals to post, but lost all my pictures. Boo.

I was excited to post about my first fantastic grocery shopping trip at Publix! Our original cost was $160.00+ - after coupons my total was $36.00!! Our Publix stores accept competitor coupons. I was able to use the Rite Aid $5 off $25, register rewards from Walgreens and coupons from BJ's (high value!). I hope to master this again in the near future, it was exhausting.

There aren't many deals going on this week. The only notable bargains are at Walgreens. Garnier products are on sale for $2.99 again. Use the $2.00 easysaver coupon (booklet) and a $1.00 manu coupon and it's free. My store now has "LIMIT 1" coupons all over the Garnier section, lol.

There's also a Huggies deal at Walgreens. Buy $25.00 worth and get a $10.00 RR. Go to coupons.com and print out the $5.00 and $3.00 Huggies coupons - after you print the first time, go back to the homepage. Go to the last page of coupons, you'll be able to select the same 2 and print a second time.

$10.00 - Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers
$10.00 - Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers
$6.00 - Huggies Wipes (the huge package)
-------
$26.00 - Subtotal
- $5.00 - Huggies Q
- $5.00 - Huggies Q
- $3.00 - Huggies Q
-------
$13.00 - Total

Receive $10.00 RR, total was $3.00. Some people are reporting being able to use the $5.00 coupons on the wipes too, so that could make your total as long as $1.00. (You'd need multiple computers to print from.) Also if you have the Walgreens coloring book, there's $1.00 coupon in there to use. I never found those at my store though.

I did the Huggies & Garnier last night and it went perfectly. :)

No comments: