Friday, July 25, 2008

Today was an amazing deal day!! I got up extra early to meet a friend at Walgreens to try out the diaper deals. To my surprise, it worked perfectly! I managed to get 15 packages of diapers!



I used the $5.00 off 2 packages from the July Easy Saver Catalog coupon and the $5.00 off 2 packages from the August Easy Saver Catalog. The ESC is a coupon brochure located next to the Walgreens weekly ads in store. The August ESC started early, today, so we were able to combine them! The best part was that each coupon took $2.50 off each package of diapers, so it ended up being $7.50 off per coupon instead of just $5.00! Here's how I did my transactions

Comfort Stretch Diapers Jumbo Pack - $5.99 ea. x 3

Subtotal: $17.97

- $7.50 July ESC Coupon
- $7.50 August ESC Coupon

New Subtotal: $2.97 + tax

Now what makes this even better? For every 3 packages of diapers you bought, you got $5.00 in Register Rewards. So it's a profit!! I got $199.85 worth of diapers for $14.85 out of pocket, but earned $25.00 in Register Rewards, making it a profit of $10.15!!

I wanted to do more, but the only Walgreens near me is wiped out (I didn't clear the shelves, promise!). It's a shame we don't have a baby. I have collected so much in free baby stuff lately. Thankfully I know several pregnant people, so I can put together little gift packs for them.

If you plan to do this deal, it only works this Friday and Saturday, so hurry! :)

No comments: