Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On Monday I picked up some EOB gift bags at CVS. Buy 3 @ $1.49 and get a $5.00 ECB. I bought 5. Hopefully I can nab one more bag so I can get another $5.00 ECB. But every store has been out.



When the husband went tonight, he picked up the following for me...



Diabetes Contour Monitor was $14.99 on sale with $14.99 ECB's! So free after purchase. However, I had an up to $30.00 off coupon for this exact monitor! So I spent $0.00 on it and still got the $14.99 ECBs! Which is awesome, because I had $0.00 to start with since my Aveeno deal failed yesterday. Now I don't need a diabetes monitor, but my dad does! So that's perfect!

Bought the Airwick Freshmatic Mini Start Kit on sale for $4.99, but I had a $4.00 off coupon, so it was only $0.99! That's my second one of those.

And I had him get the Dawn as a filler and I had a $0.50 coupon on it, so it was only like $0.70. He spent less than $2.00!! <3 Awesome. Even though the cashier was trying to give him grief, stupid kid. The manager approved it just fine.

Now to figure out how to roll my $14.99! Oh and I need to call back customer service tomorrow about my failed Aveeno deal. They owe me $10! (Purchased the same exact items I purchased last time and the ECBs didn't print. The cashier kid didn't understand what I was talking about, so I saved myself the hassle and just decided to leave and call CS in 48 hours.)

No comments: